What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

Image result for south alabama campusJust this past fall, I joined the Jag family! Since then, I've had learned so much about myself and about what I have studied here at USA. Being a freshman and moving away from home, I learned how to be independent. Throughout the year, I have worked on better managing my time to do all of the fun things South offers while staying on top of my school work. When I had bad days, I learned how to pick myself up and keep going, like all of us jags do. Most of all, I learned that South Alabama's Jaguar Family really is a family. The people that I met here welcomed me, and I have made so many lasting connections and friendships here. South Alabama has definitely become a home for me and has given me so many new friends! I'm so excited to continue to grow as a Jag and learn more with each year that I am here at South. I hope each of you enjoy your time here, and go Jags!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

Apply to South!