It's Spring in Mobile!

Image result for langan park mobile
      It's springtime here in Mobile! As the end of the semester draws near, it always cheers me up to walk outside into some nice, spring weather. It's even better that there are plenty of places to have fun in the sun near South's campus! There are many beaches not too far from and some pretty parks and outdoor spaces near USA.
      One of my favorite places is Langan Park. It is super close to campus and is perfect for biking, eno-ing, jogging, picnic-ing, and more! I like to go here with friends to take my mind off of school and stress and to focus on enjoying Mobile's nice weather and outdoor space in the spring.  Even if you have to do some school work, it is an awesome space to get some fresh air and experience springtime while doing so. I think that it is a great place to relax and unwind as spring semester begins to come to a close. Happy Spring!!
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

Apply to South!