Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is Jolie! I'm from Mandeville, Louisiana, and I'm a Biomedical Sciences major. Starting here at South has been so much fun. When I came to visit campus last fall, I immediately fell in love with South's campus atmosphere. South's community of students, professors, and faculty have all been so welcoming and helpful. Outside of class, I have been able to attend so many fun events, including football games, fitness classes, club meetings, and service opportunities.
From the first day on campus, I have met people who care about their education and helping me grow in my own. I am glad I chose South not only as my university but as somewhere I can call home! Go Jags!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

It's Spring in Mobile!