My Top 4 Places to Study and Relax

College can be stressful at times and finding the perfect places to unwind and relax is a great way to help deal with that stress. There's always lots of studying to do, too, so finding a great spot for this is key! Here are my top 4 places to study and relax:

On campus, my favorite study spot is Marx Library. If I'm with my study group, I love going to the Learning Commons area to do some group work. It's also right next to one of my favorite spots on campus... Starbucks! Marx is great for grabbing a cup of caffeine and getting started on some studying and homework!

Off campus, I really enjoy studying AND relaxing at two of my favorite local coffee shops, Satori and Carpe Diem. Both serve really good coffee, teas, and food. They have a great atmosphere for relaxing and talking with friends or studying in a different spot. I love the good coffee, vibes and   people that come with these two places.

Lastly, I love to relax through exercise. The Rec is perfect for that! I love going to the Rec, whether it just be to workout on my own or for group fitness classes. Exercising definitely helps me de-stress when I have had one of those days. Plus, it's just a short walk from my dorm room! :)


Although these are my favorite places to relax and study, I would definitely encourage any incoming college student to find where they enjoy studying and relaxing most. It's super awesome to have a place where you enjoy for doing school work and unwinding!

Image result for rec center south

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

It's Spring in Mobile!