A Week in My South Alabama Life


Hey, future jags! Here is a look into a week, for me, at South Alabama... Throughout the week, I go to class, work, the Rec Center, and hang out with friends! My weeks are usually pretty busy, but that's not a bad thing for me! I've got class every day, and then, I go to work or my dorm. Outside of class, I'm usually in the library studying or doing homework with friends. I also love to go to the Rec Center, especially for one of their cycling classes! It helps me de-stress after a long, busy week. I try to go to as many classes there as possible. They have lots to choose from, so I can mix it up from week to week.
As it usually does in Mobile, it rained this past week A LOT. It wasn't the best for walking to class, but campus was still really pretty after it all! I'm glad the rain stopped for Saturday, though, because we had USA Day!
 This week, I did all of this, and I got to attend USA Day! USA Day is a super fun day filled with all things South! You can get to see everything we offer on campus and get to know South in person. It was really fun to work and experience, and I definitely enjoyed meeting everyone there :)
     Usually, my weeks are packed full, but I still enjoy them and try to make the most of each of them here at South! Ready for a great new week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

Apply to South!