5 Facts About Me!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses and outdoor
Hey, future jags! This week, I'm letting you know a little about myself. So, here's 5 facts about me:

 1.) I'm from Louisiana. Only a few hours from home, South is the place for me. I can go home for some of my favorite Louisiana foods, including gumbo, jambalaya, and beignets, and still have fun at school in Mobile. I'm excited to see how a Mobile Mardi Gras will compare to how we "let the good times roll" at home. We'll have to see who the winner is for best Mardi Gras!
2.)  I love Mexican food. Who doesn't??? It is THE BEST. Queso, enchiladas, tacos, burritos, chimichangas...you can't go wrong! You can often find me in a Mexican restaurant having my own little fiesta with friends.
3.) I'm Pre-Medicine. One of my main career goals is to become a physician. I have always had a passion for medicine and helping people, and I'm really excited to start my journey in combining these passions into my career as a doctor. One day, I hope to change people's lives by promoting their health and helping them feel better and stronger.
4.) I'm learning French. One of the coolest things, in my opinion, is the ability to speak multiple languages. I've been learning French since junior high school, and in a year or two, I hope to test my skills and learn some more when I study abroad in France. I am so excited to visit a country with such a rich history and wonderful people and food.
5.) I love exercising. Although I would not consider myself a pro at working out, I do enjoy it! I enjoy CrossFit and going to the gym, especially with a motivating workout buddy. I especially love the variety of workout classes here at South. I can choose to do whatever I like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

It's Spring in Mobile!