My First Time at South Alabama

I'll never forget my first time at South! From the moment I stepped on campus here, I could tell this was somewhere I could call home. I had looked at many places to start my next chapter in life, but at South, I got this feeling of welcome and positivity that nowhere else could beat. I came for my campus tour in October of my senior year, and throughout the tour, everyone was friendly with me, eager to help me, and willing to answer my numerous questions. Everyone was happy to lend a helping hand.
 Image result for usa south alabama campus

Additionally, I enjoyed the fact that South had a Biomedical Sciences program and a great college for allied health programs. I loved the low professor to student ratio as well. Most of all, this place was somewhere I felt that I could grow. From my very first visit, one that I will never forget, South became somewhere to have fun, call home, and learn to do great things. There is nowhere like it, and I am proud to be a jaguar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

It's Spring in Mobile!