It's Fall Break!

Finally, it is FALL! Although it still hasn't any gotten cooler yet here in Mobile, fall means fall break for USA students! Fall break is the perfect time to take a rest from all the stress college life can sometimes bring. My plans for the break include visiting family and friends at home, exercising, and watching some good movies. 

1. Visiting family and friends: There is nothing like seeing old friends and your family again! I can't wait to eat a home-cooked meal with some of my favorite people (and dogs). Seeing my friends is awesome, too! I'm so excited to reconnect with them and see how they have been enjoying their college experiences. 

2. Exercising: Working out, in any form, is a great way to make the mid-term stress melt away. I hope to go bike riding with my sister and enjoy spending time with her while de-stressing. For me, exercise is a good way to relax, and that's exactly what I'm needing right now. :)

Image result for exercise gif
3. Watching some good movies: Fall break is the PERFECT time to cuddle up and watch a good movie. I'll definitely be watching Netflix and Disney movies with some of my favorite ice cream for a part of my fall break. Sometimes you just need to relax and watch your favorite movies and shows!

Self-care is super important, in college especially, and these are my ways of making sure I am balancing my school work with some fun over fall break!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Learned Since I've Become a Jag

5 Tips Before Coming to South Alabama

It's Spring in Mobile!